Due sunday at midnight, 9/7.
1. Your task for this short week is to go to http://Google.com/Doodles.
2. Scroll through the years and find one that you feel is one you could write about in-depth. You will be analyzing this image for its appeals to ethos, pathos, and logos.
3. Then, determine what its purpose/argument is.
4. In the comments function, link us to your image (drop the URL into your comment) and write your description of its ethos, pathos, logos appeals and its potential argument.
5. Once you have posted your comment, you are not done. Come back to the blog to comment on someone else’s Google Doodles. Feel free to add something you spot that the original poster may have overlooked. A second pair of eyes is always better than just one.
If you are interested in what other people have said about Google Doodles, here is a cool article that someone compiled about a site's interpretation and opinion of the best ones Google has ever created.